Vancouver: COLOUR ACCOUNTING™ Workshop delivered by Calculated Approach
April 4, 2019 @ 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
near a skytrain station - detailed address will be provided a week before workshop
Individual: $595 +GST. Two or more participants: $515 per person + GST
Cost per Participant: $595 + GST
Multiple Participants (2+): $515 + GST
Colour Accounting™ is Visual:
using colours and diagrams in a way that the human brain processes much quicker than traditional methods.
Colour Accounting™ is Hands On:
so that you use your hands and all your senses to learn.
Who is this for?
- Do you see accounting as one big hole of uncertainty?
- Do you have a mental block against accounting and finance?
- Do you feel threatened by balance sheets, income and cash flow?
- Are you baffled by accounting jargon? (Debits and credits, journal entries, general ledgers, budgets, accruals…)
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then the Colour Accounting™ workshop is for you!
What can YOU expect?
- Get a better grasp of the fundamental accounting concepts.
- Understand the accounting jargon perfectly.
- Get the “big picture” of accounting and finance and use it as an effective management and monitoring tool.See financials differently and gain a clear line of sight between their actions and results.
Colour Accounting™ is a new revolutionary approach to learning accounting and finance
that is simple, fun and easy, making accounting accessible and understandable to ANYONE.
How can we do that?
The Colour Accounting™ training:
- Is accounting taught visually – using storyboards, colours and pictures.
- Is interactive and engaging – exact opposite of the traditional accounting lecture.
- Uses discovery learning – when you discover something, you own it!
More Information: http://www.colouraccounting.ca
Ready to turn on the light and thrive?
Seats are limited.
Invoiced and Delivered by Workshop Leader/Trainer Stéphanie Descôteaux of Calculated Approach from Vancouver BC.
If you are unable to attend the Workshop date you may transfer your Workshop credit to another date for a fee of $25. You must use the Workshop credit with 12 months of your initial purchase. No refunds will be given for cancellations.